Wedding flowers on average usually cost from £300 - £3000. This is just a rough guide of our prices and is always changeable dependent on individual flower choices, season, design and venue, although we would aim to provide flowers to suit all budgets and always offer an initial free consultation to discuss ideas.
For Guide prices please see below:
Hand-Tied Bouquet from £55
Waterfall design from £85
Wired design from £100
Flower crown from £35
Individual Hair Flowers from £15
Hand-Tied Bouquets from £30
Hand- Tied Posy from £30
Gypsophila Bouquet from £25
Flower crown from £30
Floral wrist design from £25
Hand-Tied Posy from £25
Pomander from £30
Flower wand from £15 - £25
Flower crown from £25
Flower basket from £25
Groom and Best Man:
Buttonholes from £9.50 each
Wrist/ Traditional corsages from £10 -£12.50
Buttonholes from £5
Altar flowers from £50
Pew Ends starting from £15 each
Pedestal arrangement from £100
Ceremony Table Flowers from £50
Floral Arches from £300
Top Table Floral Runners from £100
Table floral arrangements from £40
Fireplace floral arrangements from £100
Thank you Flowers:
Hand tied bouquet from £35
Tied sheave from £35
Please ring or email us for a bespoke quote!
Terms and Conditions:
A deposit of 25% of the balance is due at the time of the booking. Until the deposit has been paid we cannot secure the date. We will contact you should there be an enquiry for the same date as your wedding. The remainder is due 14 days prior to the wedding. A statement will be sent one month prior to the wedding date.
(Details of the bank transfer/ who the cheque should be made payable to and where to send, will be sent on a quotation letter)
Terms and Conditions
1. Quotes will only be valid for thirty days from the date stated on the quotation.
2. Payment terms are according to the invoice.
3. Due to the seasonal nature of flowers and variety availability, we cannot guarantee a particular flower variety. Should we not be able to source any specific variety we will substitute a flower of a similar variety and colour.
4. Final payment is due 14 days prior to the wedding. If payment is not received the flowers cannot be ordered and the item designed and delivered.
5. Cancellation policy: If you cancel your wedding flowers the following refund policy applies:
a. The deposit is not refundable.
b. If full payment has been made and cancellation occurs within 4 weeks of the wedding we will refund 50% of the full cost.
c. If full payment has been made and cancellation occurs within 2 weeks of the wedding we will refund 25% of the full cost.
d. If full payment has been made and cancellation occurs within 1 week of the wedding no refund is payable.
6. If amendments are requested within additions to the quotation or removal of specific items the balance will be adjusted accordingly and a replacement invoice issued.
7. The flowers and any sundry items shall remain the property of Bertie Green Florist until payment has been received.
8. Vases and containers are supplied on a loan basis only and at no stage are owned by the client.
9. All vases and containers that are hired from Bertie Green Florist are subject to a hire charge. Once the vases and containers have been returned in a good state the deposit will be returned. The deposit will be clearly shown on the invoice.
10. Wedding flowers may be photographed for use on Bertie Green Florist promotion material unless specifically stated otherwise by the client.